Mission Hill Yoga will be offering a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance-certified Teacher Training. The full training will take place over a 5-month time frame. This training is designed to deepen your knowledge of yoga. It will be a guide to a lifelong practice of yoga and meditation. This training is designed for those who want to share the practice of yoga by learning to teach yoga or using yoga as a path to a happy and meaningful life.
Each Day will have a daily Asana & Meditation Practice.
This teacher training will cover but not be limited to the below:
- Weekend 1 - February 1-3, 2019 (Three day weekend): History of Yoga & Meditation
- Weekend 2 - February 9-10, 2019: Alignment of Asana & self-practice
- Weekend 3 - March 9-10, 2019: Anatomy & Common Injury and pre and post-natal practice
- Weekend 4 - March 30-31, 2019: Learning to teach yoga
- Weekend 5- April 27-28, 2019: Learning to teach yoga part 2
- Weekend 6 - May 10-12, 2019 (Three day weekend): Hands-on adjustments & assists
- Weekend 7 - June 1-2, 2019: Yoga sequencing to expand on mind, body & spirit experience
- Weekend 8 - June 15-16, 2019: Building a Brand & sustainable business
Each day Training Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
$425.00 deposit to hold your spot.
$3,000 if paid in full by the first day of training ($425.00 deposit will be deducted).
$3,400 if paid per weekend (each weekend $425.00).